Throughout our many years of boarding and lessons, we have rescued a number of horses and other animals. Rescued animals come to us for a number of reasons. Most come prior to being neglected, because their owners know they will have a happy life at our farm spending time in our paddocks, not a life in a stall.
At Bonnie Lea Farm, our horses are home raised and trained by Lisa. They are known for their kind and gentle manners, talent, healthy lifestyles and happy demeanor. At Bonnie Lea Farm, we welcome riders of all levels and ages. Our BLF Family is made up of a mix of wonderful adults and youth. Come be a part of our family! For more information on our programs, please visit the links above.
Time Warner Cable News Video Link
Channel 6 News Video
We have added a new Adult Beginner Lesson starting Tuesday, September 23.
Have you always wanted to learn to ride? Do you just want to try a few lessons? Do you want to fulfill a childhood dream? Do you want to find the peace that comes with working with a horse? Whatever the reason, come join your peers on Tuesdays from 6:30-7:30pm. Please contact via this site or bonnieleafarm @ gmail to reserve a spot and learn more about our lesson program.
We have many other opportunities throughout the week for lessons, no matter your level of experience. Weather permitting instructed trail riding is also available.
OPEN HOUSE AT BONNIE LEA FARM
Saturday, September 13, 2014
1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
FREE GUIDED FARM TOURS!
Meet our horses, cows, goats, chickens, & ducks.
- Sign up for fall lessons.
- Get details on our lessons, instructed trail rides, leasing, boarding and pony rides.
- Join the BLF Interscholastic Equestrian Association (IEA) Team.
- Learn about Williams and MCLA riding opportunities including the College IHSA program.
- Find out about our Adult lesson schedule.
- Take advantage of our FALL Lesson Package Special. (10 group lessons for $400)
- Meet our horses, cows, goats, chickens, ducks. Come see this year’s foals.
- Discover how you can buy grass fed beef.
- See our fall calendar.
- Don’t forget to wear your boots!
For more details about our farm, visit
511 North Street, Williamstown, MA 01267
Located at Route 7 bridge, 1 mile from rotary